Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Get Excited!!! It's Springtime!

I've had nothing to blog about FOREVER!!! I've done stuff, but I have no pics to show for it so it's not like you guys would believe me and I'm in a creative writing funk. And it's freakin funkalicious... but not to worry because it's almost SPRING!!!!

Here's how I know...

The birds have started clunking into my work windows and falling to the ground. It's good for a laugh. I'm not way cruel. Sometimes I'll check on them and they'll usualy live. One time we even got a pheasant, but it croaked so we gave it to the Mexicans in the back.
Pheasant Breakfast Burritos!!! Muy Beuno!

The bad A motorcycle owners are out with their snow gear on. It must be a rush to have that 30 degree wind blowing through your ski mask on the open road.

I'm developing rashes and cold sores/fever blisters and it's only from the neck up. And my nose is runny. I'm like a walking face STD. It always happens when the weather changes. It blows, but as long as a certain part of my body that rhymes with mipple can't cut through glass when I go outside anymore... I'll deal with it.

(I stole mipple from TAMN. Haha she's a genius)

I tried on a swimming suit at Old Navy and almost burst into tears. They have the most unflattering lighting! This happens every year at springtime too. So I decided I'm not going to stress about it. I only put a swimming suit on like 2 times last year.
Working out and starving to fit in a bikini is overrated.
SQUEEZING IS BELIEVING!

1 comment:

Cheyenne D said...

Oh my...I had that problem at Target the other day!! I was so depressed as I tried stuff on. Squeezing is believing...haha that is great!