Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Branded... a Skank

Derrick and I went through the temple on Saturday.
(did anyone else feel the earth shake?)
Yay! We loved it and everyone who came to support us!
It was a way good day EXCEPT...

Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking.

I've heard it all, and got all the looks.

But it really is a curling iron burn. I did it on Friday.

And it's Tuesday and I still look like a hooker.

I'm going to start telling people that I had a dream I was doing it with Edward Cullen and I woke up with the mark on my neck and then I'll rub my arms like I have the chills.

And then I'll squeal

"AHHH GO TEAM EDWARD!!"

The poor ladies who helped me through the temple...

I might as well have tattooed my forehead.

I'M A FORNICATOR

I had to go purchase my G's and my temple dress and stuff with that on my neck.

Like I said, I got some looks.

Acutally IT got some looks.

It's like I don't have eyes anymore.

I can only imagine what they were thinking.

"She has no business in garments."

"Does she NOT know what "Hazard in the Horizontal" means?"

"She must be from Tremonton."

"It figures, she's not even wearing a CTR ring or a WWJD bracelet!"

"What the flippin fetch is THAT harlot doing in THIS store?"

I'm dying!! I hope it goes away.

I was bored Sunday waiting for Derrick so I was taking some pics in my car.

In this one I was trying to give a serious emphasis.

And that look, ladies and gentleman, is the EXACT eyes bugging out of the skull, tight lipped, veins bulging out of the neck look that I used to get from my mother when I was in trouble.

Scary huh?! I do need the lips a little tighter

:( My poor kids.

4 comments:

Kim said...

WHAT!?!?!?
Oh you're a funny girl.

Cam and Mary said...

You guys look so happy outside of the temple! You should be more careful! :) We just got your invitation. So cute! Hope everything goes well!

: said...

Oh my hell I don't even know you but I see your blog through Kamis and laugh out loud when I read your posts...funny girl you are! Congrats

Bryant and Jodi said...

Congrats! That is super cool. I must say I love the neck!!