Thursday, December 2, 2010

Private Yay or Private Nay...

I'm going to give you the story...

Derrick has an ex girlfriend that he broke up
with about 6 or 7 years ago.
She's married with a child now, but apparently
her mom just can't seem to let it go.

She's Derrick's wanna be mother in law.

She has given him a card on his bday every year
since I've known him.

She doesn't send it in the mail because she knows
Derrick's mom will throw it in the
garbage when she sees it is from.
So... how does she remedy this problem?

She goes to his parents house and actually puts it in the mailbox!
How creeptastic is that?!

She also decided to do a little drive by
to deilver our wedding gift.

She probably saw our announcement in the paper and
hid out at our reception the whole night and
then followed us home. It honestly wouldn't even
phase me at this point.

So, the other day I open my Facebook account
and lo and behold the creeper strikes again!

She actually stalked me out on Facebook and sent
me a message asking me to tell Derrick
that she was thinking about
him on his birthday (WOW! That's a shocker!)
and that she hopes he has a great year!

Ummm.. can you say innapropriate and uneccessary?

And then she said that she's so happy he found his perfect match, 'you'.
What the freak is up with the quotations?

Please reference this friends episode:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUlLX46gss8

Who does she think she is air quoting me like that?

So anyway am I overreacting?
Was I too hasty with the going private thing?
I'd like to go private, but at the same time
it just seems like it will be such a pain!

Oooh maybe I could not go private and just
have cute code names for us...
Like, Derrick could be Pooky Lover Bunz,
I would be Sugar Nipples
(sweet and sassy at the same time!),
and maybe if I birth a boy his code name
could be Mr. Dumps Like a Champ!

I would still put up pictures of us,
blog about recent birthdays,
have friends and family on my sidebar etc.. because
it's not like any of those things could give
away the B family's anonymity! LOLZ

Chances are she doesn't even know I have a blog,
and if she does maybe now she'll get the hint...
or my husband will get kidnapped
and I'll be murdered!

So, what do YOU think?

Any words of wisdom/opinions that anyone can
offer would be great!

2 comments:

by Jana McMurdie said...

K I SOOOOO feel for you! Braden has some nice little friends" whom are girls, who insist on continuing to be a part of his life EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOW MARRIED!!!! They send him messages on facebook, and text him and quite honestly it boils me over. I finally had to tell Braden that it was no bueno and to do something about it! It seems to be better, but it still makes me mad when I think of it. I dunno what to tell you though. What a creeper! Who honestly does that?!!! Hmmm, maybe we'll both get together and put a hit list together and take care of these annoying women after our men (totally jk) and personally I don't think you're overreacting. She's a sieko.

Lando & Cami said...

What ever you do make sure you add me to your list:)camirockhill@hotmail.com