Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm Surrounded By Morons.

Pet Peeve #582



SAHM Facebook statuses that read:
"Hubby lover buns is away on business for two whole days :( Being a single mom is SOOOO gosh darn stinkin hard!"

I will slap you until you bleed, you stupid idiot women. Yes, women-plural. I see this comment probably bi-weekly. Now call me crazy, but I believe when your husband is away making money for your family that does not qualify you as a single parent. REAL single mothers have to dump their kids in daycare, work at a job or two or three away from home all the live long day, AND make dinner, do dishes, do laundry, go grocery shopping, bathe, etc.

I honestly can't believe people are that freaking stupid.
That's like me saying:
"My new Nikes gave me a blister on my run this morning! As I limped along, I could feel the pioneer spirits guiding me on my journey back to my heated three story home. What a testimony builder!"

I feel a brain anuerysm coming on so, that is all for today.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Ashley, you don't know me, we met once, I'm Chad Stevenson's aunt. I peek at your blog through either Chad and Natali or Nicole's blog. Your blog is one of my favorites!! You are so cute and funny and I love the way your mind works. I couldn't agree more on what you just said. At times I want to delete my FB page just so I don't have to read everyone's crap!! Have a great week!!

by Jana McMurdie said...

WORD!