Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Drama for your Mama!

I haven't transitioned into motherhood all that well. I don't know what the heck my deal is. It just hasn't been as easy as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy being a mom. I just think I suck at it. I mean I've already let her fall off the bed and burn herself with my flat iron. I'm shocked I'm not in prison. And Derelict is already ready for another one! Haha, I think he's taking crazy pills. So, the blog has been put at the bottom of the priority list. Now I spend my time on pinterest cooking or cleaning or wiping a tiny diva's butt. 

Eva Marie is 9 and 1/2 months old. Is that totes cray cray or what?! I swear being pregnant for nine months went by WAY slower than these last nine months have. It makes me so sad. I just want her to stay little forever! 

Is anyone in the mood for a little Diva brag sesh?

She claps (adorable)
She gives kisses
She loves to be sung to
She loves her face tickled
She loves to read books
She is a total cuddlebug
She crawls
She pulls herself up to stand
She has one teeny tooth
She loves to bonk heads
She doesn't cry when she gets hurt, she growls
She strikes a sexy pose
(the only picture I have of sexy pose is in the bathtub. Sorry pervs!)
She loves her legs massaged
She loves to eat yogurt, sweet potatoes and peaches, and pumpkin
She loves the tub
She can give low 5's
She can wave bye bye
She loves the Lion King
(yes, I let her watch TV. It will be ok. As an infant I loved Dirty Dancing and Rock and Roll Mom. I'm totally fine)
She says Mamamamamamamama
She whispers bababababababa
She doesn't really like toys
She loves cell phones, cords, tags, and paper

And here are some funny pics

Static Electricity! 

Uncle Gordon and their matching hairdo


Crib Wedgie

Eucerin Face


We lurve her!


5 comments:

Cam and Mary said...

She's so cute! I'm sure you could handle another one better than you think! :)

Brittni said...

Toats cray cray? OH MY.
Your little diva is without a doubt adorable. I love the bath time pic!!!

Sandra said...

She is such a little love!!!! That blog could of used at least 100 or so more pictures. She is a cutie!

Amber Lynn Photography said...

Oh my heck how I love this little one!

Kim said...

Oh Deev. What a cutie. She's so chill. I love the static electricity pic. I love them all. And the Diva. I love her too. And don't be too hard on yourself. You're a good momma.