Monday, November 5, 2012

Nelly ain't Got Nothin on Me

My mom wanted all of our family to write a letter to Dylan to read while he was flying out to Washington. 
Here is the rap I promised to post. 
Tupac lives within me.

Yo! Yo! What up Bro?
I'm just livin' the dirty life, but I ain't no ho!

I know you're sittin' on a plane, just killin' time.
So I'll facilitate you, and provide this rhyme.

All your bags are packed, you've got a full canteen,
Now it's time to get in the missionary routine!

You gotta get up early and hit those knees!
Do some pushups, and give your killa' guns a squeeze!

 Get your butt outside and hop on your dope hog.
Don't forge your helmet to protect your nog'!

You're lookin like a boss in your suit and tie.
You're dressed to kill, you're super fly!

Investigataz and hataz best watch out in the WA,
Cuz here comes a bad A, DYLAN RAY!

Instead of poppin' caps, you'll be bustin' out scriptcha!
And, I'll pray that the Holy Ghost be with cha!

Ain't no need to get skurr and have a whack attack,
cuz you're homeboy Jesus has got your back.

Now go out there, and spread the word.
The gospel is the shiz, ain't ya heard?

We're proud of you Dyl, Way to be!
Love - Me, Big D, & Eva Marie


5 comments:

Sandra said...

Best Rap ever, I loved every second of it!!!!!!!

Life as Linds said...

BAHAHAHAHAH! That's all I have to say!

Kim said...

I love it. I don't know who Nelly or Tupac is but I'm just sure you're better. Is this a result of your brain on drugs or its natural state?

Amber Lynn Photography said...

Ha ha lovei it and Kim's response cracks me up!

Angela said...

Mad skillz, sista!