Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New year, new post :)

I need a fresh start. Seriously 2013 caused me to get my first prescription for Xanax. So, thank you and goodbye, 2013, you dumb whore.  

I read a quote that said if you write down your goals and someone else know about them then you are like almost a bajillion times more likely to accomplish them. Here are a few things I want to will do this year.

* Get skinnier thighs
* Blog at least 2x a month
(I've also been thinking about starting a new blog. It would be about stuff I cook that is good, how to dress if you are a Mormon ie: DON'T WEAR A SLEEVELESS MAXI DRESS WITH A DOWNEAST CAP SLEEVE UNDERNEATH, Makeup that I buy that makes me look less like a crack whore and more pretty, crap like that. A little more profesh and little less personal than this one. We'll see what happens.)  
* Don't get on the internet until Eva goes down for a nap
* Read more books
* Finish reading the Book of Mormon
*Get a new hairstyle. Ugh, I need serious help here!
* Go on vacation somewhere I've never been before
*Throw/give away 100 things.
(I actually already started this one. It feels wonderful! Somewhere there is a dump full of sweet smelling Bath and Body Works crap I haven't used for years!
)
*Make a weekly cleaning schedule and stick to it.
*Use my sewing machine
(got it for Christmas LAST year and it's never even escaped the box. Oopsy!)

I think there are probably 5 or 6 people left who still read when I post. Keep me accountable okie doke?! 

6 comments:

Chantelle said...

I still read!!! Glad to see someone still blogs. Seriously though... why is it so hard to stay off the net?? I find myself constantly battling that. What did the pioneers do? Pick their split ends?

Brittni said...

Welcome back!! Good goals....you can do it. Looking forward to your new posts

Keri said...

I've missed your posts. I need a dose of your whit and humor, so continue on.

Sandra said...

I concur, I too miss your blogs. I will be looking forward to at least one blog a month.

Kim said...

Good goals. Way to be accountable. I've only set four. You are younger and more ambitious than me. Keep blogging. I'll read.

Life as Linds said...

You crack me up! I always enjoy reading your posts and I hope that for your readers, you will continue to post! Happy 2014!