Monday, July 28, 2008

Horn Beepers and Unpaid Whores

When I drive to one my places of employment, a car is frequently there with a big sticker in the rear window that says "If You're Going to Ride My A**, at Least Pull My Hair" in pink letters and then there are little lip prints by it. I also know a girl that had a bumper sticker that said "My Last Ride Was Your Missionary" I'm thinking of buying bumper stickers that say "Got Crabs?" and sticking them next to the other stickers on these cars. Maybe they have them at Joe's Crab Shack. Can you imagine all the scattered A that's been in those seats? Blech! I'd rather walk until my feet fell off than ride in the backseat of one of those cars. If you're a girl and you wanna sleep around that's fine, but there's no need to label yourself unless you're a hooker and you're gettin paid the big bucks.


I'm a fan of the Honk if you Heart Jesus bumper sticker because people may think you're kind of corny and stupid if you have that on your car, but at least you're labeling yourself as a lover of the Savior instead of a white trash slut. If everyone who loved Jesus honked at those bumper stickers there would be mass confusion on the highways and then the guy driving the minivan starts getting irritated because everyone is honking at him and he has no idea why so he starts screaming profanities and flipping people off with his 5 kids in the backseat spilling their fries and root beers EVERYWHERE and that would totally ruin the message he's trying to convey with his bumper sticker. Let's see if we can't make the world a better place by continuing to keep our honks to ourselves and staying off that girls A, unless you want to end up running around the Walmart aisles looking for that blue cream that Bret Michaels swears by.

2 comments:

Angela said...

The Wight House is and old lady clothes store by the Coppermill. Which is why I didn't get anything:)

Brittni said...

You've been tagged!