Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Love and the Beav... :)


I made it back from boarding alive with no accidents!(actually one of us had a different kind of "accident", ya know, the one that involves wetness in the crotchal region, but I'll leave the guessing of who it was to you)

We brought K-dawg along for the ride and it was her first time too so we got to learn together.
Derelict was an excellent teacher. If you're interested in lessons he charges by the hour and you have to repay him in sexual favors. So you can imagine what the rest of our night was like.
wink* wink* Poor Kelsey... she had no idea what she was getting into.
:) jk

I'm excited to go again, even though today is the first day I've been able to walk unlike a pedafile who just came back from a vicious male prison.

And check out the board they gave me...

If you look closely it says


MOM KIM

How creepy is that?
For those of you who don't know my mom's name is Kim.
It's like she's always watching...
And a bonus pic for your viewing pleasure

I know, I know you're diggin the gloves.
Next time I'm in the 80's I'll buy you some with a matching fanny pack.

I also want to point out that...

Love Day is coming soon!


In honor of this wonderful day where we express our love for people/things

((Things I love in no particular order) people I don't like from high school getting fat and proving their dumbness on their blogs, my blog stalkers, asparagus, being a cougar (An 18 yr old gave me his number the other day), my bff's, Costa Vida, my family, Derrick, The Office....)

I've made a Love Mix that's perfect for rockin out to and it's sure to get ya in the mood for your V-day celebrations. 60% of the time it works, every time. Be sure to check it out.

6 comments:

Shels said...

Sounds like your boarding adventure turned out alright after all :) I haven't been for years and I can only imagine how sore you are.
I Noticed on your side bar that you know the Kitchen's as well-crazy! Such a small world we live in :)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog. And funny. And I am always watching so don't you forget it!

Brittni said...

DANG IT! I was going to have DB take me snowboarding for my 30 by 30, but I obviously 'can't' afford him. Glad you survived!

Brittni said...

okay...I'm retarded. the ' ' should be around afford, not can't

Angela said...

I guess no more lessons for me and Griff.

Keri said...

Looks like you had a great teacher. Glad you had a good time!