Friday, January 30, 2009

Terrixcited

K, I'm going snowboarding for the first time EVER tomorrow!!! I haven't even been on skis since I was like 10. And I couldn't ever get off of the lift without falling. Ha! Then the dude would stop it and come over and help me up and I'd be all awkwardly shy and embarrassed and oh my.... let's just not even go there.
B.U. I took you with me once, I'm sure you remember. :)

On ward ski nights my parents would always just sit up in the lodge and send me out with a trainer. And then the next day at school I'd get made fun of for still having to be taught year after year. I'd just tell the kids I was with my sister, not a trainer ,and they would believe me cuz the other kids were always whizzin past me while I was on my butt in the snow. The trainer was always a dude too. Sorry sisters. I gotta protect my rep.

I'm a little bit excited and a lot a bit terrified.
Any advice and prayer offerings would be appreciated because I need another hospital bill about as bad as I need another patch of cellulite on my A.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Get a lesson! I promise it will be worth it. You don't want another bill. They have great instructors if your going the Beav!

Keri said...

IF YOU GET THIS COMMENT TONIGHT-ASK FOR CODY LUNDGREN FOR A SNOWBOARD LESSON. HE IS AWES AND YOU'LL HAVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE!