Friday, May 22, 2009

I'm Freakin Out Man

K, I'm going on a mini personal vaca tonight
and I haven't even packed.
I get off work at 6:00 and I take my lunch at 3:00
so for lunch I am packing.

I haven't packed because
I have no idea where I am going,
So I have no idea what the crap to pack.

Derrick told me to tell all my jobs that I can't work this weekend
and to pack 3 or 4 changes of clothes and that
he will drive all night tonight and when I wake up tomorrow
we will have arrived at our destination.
That's all the info I have.

Where are we going?!

I'll go total granola on his A
no razor =
braided armpit hair=
never going surprise camping again. Ever.

Can you just picture me here?
Posing for pics, Sipping Coladas,
Sucking my guts in so hard that my
eyes are about to explode out of my head.
Complete Bliss.
Ah, home sweet home for Ho Bags like me.
Huh Nat?! :)

I think he plans on knocking me out
because there's no way I'm going to be able to sleep.
And if he plans on knocking me out... I could get left for dead.

If my body is ever found,
my only request is that someone sings
"Another One Bites the Dust" at my funeral.

I love and will miss you all.
(Even those of you who "hate" me, but read my blog anyway)

3 comments:

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I wonder where you two are going??!! Sounds like fun but I would like to know of course!
So another one bites the dust at the funeral, I remember you requesting this to me when we were like 12 years old, remember that?!

Nat and Chad said...

Bahaha...you crack me up! I can't wait to hear about this "trip". Sounds suspicious to me. Whatever you do don't get hypnotized. We all know what happens when you do. ;) You little slut.

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

You are hilarious! So where'd ya head off too?! :)