Thursday, May 7, 2009

"Say Something Crazy...Like You're Wearing Ladies Underwear"

Today is a monumental day. In my almost 4 years experience as a massage therapist I have never seen what I saw today.

This guy came in for an hour massage. Then after about 20 minutes he said he was very impressed and wanted to know if he could extend his massage to 90 minutes.
So I thought, well since I have extra time I'll work on his glutes a.k.a booty.
{Don't judge me. It's not like I rub the butt cleavage. Just the fleshy cheeky part.}

So I go to undrape one butt cheek and low and behold the dude is wearing black meshy see through bikini underwear! It was almost a thong.

I could barely control the peals of laughter that were about to make my gut rupture.

:) It was a good day.

3 comments:

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

HAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS! What was he thinking??!! TOO FUNNY@

Sandra said...

Ewwwwwww, Ewwwwwww, Ewwwwwww

Brittni said...

Grrrr baby. Mesh is manly.