Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dear Body, I'm sorry.

I'm a failure.
I made it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...
Thursday I got vertigo.
That was a freakin trip.
I got back on track and rocked it on
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Monday came and I decided that would be my day off.
Tuesday came and I worked out that morning, but
that afternoon the devil came to my work.

Yes the devil, the root of all evil.
Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies.
I ate half a box in less than an hour.
AND I haven't exercised for a week and two days.

AND I had a chocolate brownie with marshmallows
and chocolate frosting on top this morning for breakfast.

My mom made them for Derrick the other day
and he tried to hide them from me,
but I just couldn't resist!

So, I'm cursing myself.

This Boo lady will haunt my dreams

until I can get my fat butt out of bed

in the mornings.


Boooo!!! BOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I did not make Derrick brownies the other day. What are you trying to do? Get me in trouble?