Monday, April 5, 2010

LMAO

So, I came to work today and it's Monday.
Woot! Not.

But then my friend who sits by me decided to tell me
a story, and it made my day.
I'll share it with you.

So, my friend at work has some friends who have some friends.
And they have a son who is special needs.
We'll call him John.

John is about 28 years old and decided recently that he
wants to live on his own.
So he got an apartment close to his family and he's been there
for about a month.

On St. Patricks Day he called his dad FRANTIC!!!

John: "Dad!! Dad, you have to come over right now!"

Dad: "Why, what's going on?"

John: "There's a troll in my house and he's gonna get me!! Leave work right now, you have to come over!!"

Dad: "I can't leave work for two hours, so you're just going to have to wait."

Dad is thinking someone is probably just dressed up like a leprechaun outside or something.

So then John calls his sister and says, "You HAVE to have dad come over to my house to get rid of this troll!"

Dad calls back and says,
"John, you're just going to have to wait for two hours."

So John waits.

Dad gets there and John races him to his room.
Dad sees that John has put everything he could in front of the closet.
His dresser, his kitchen table and chairs, books... everything.

He can hear something in there, so he starts
moving all of the stuff out of the way.

He opens the door and there's a midget in the closet!!!

He was a door knocker for the Jehovah's Witnesses.

So when John opened the door to this poor midget, he picked him up and shoved him into his closet.

Talk about a freakin crack up.
:)

5 comments:

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Oh my heck that is hilarious!!!! hahaha I am still laughing!!

Nat and Chad said...

Did you tell me this story the other day???? I don't think you did. And I think my cousin told it to me. And somehow she knew this guy too! How sad but totally freaking funny too!

Shels said...

No way! Thats too funny!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I heard this same story about another person but exact same thing different names... Im pretty sure someone just made it up but either way its funny!

Elaine said...

Hahahah, that's so funny!

clothed much, a modest fashion blog