Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Um... Yum


I made BOMB Cheesecake Factory Salads a while ago.
I'm using the restaurant picture because
I don't take pictures of my
food. I lived in a basement with no light.
That's right people I said LIGHT
it's important.

(for all you "pro" photographers with a dslr, yeah I'm talking to you, you can't just point it at people, click the button, photoshop the pic to death, and say you have a business because you bought a fancy camera. Sorry to crush your perverted dreams of snapping pics of naked babies with headband flowers as big as Dolly Parton's woohoos...)

Now, now that rant wasn't meant to offend anyone that I love.

I was screwed by someone with a fancy camera
and photoshop once and because
it was an unwilling screw, I have issues.

Moving on!!!

Cheesecake Factory Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salads


Ingredients:
1 Rotisserie chicken
1 Cup of your fave bbq sauce
Romaine Lettuce
Frozen Corn thawed
Cucumber slices
1 can black beans rinsed and drained

Avacado chunks or slices
Ranch Dressing
bbq sauce
Fried onion strings

I used this recipe for my onion strings
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/03/onion-strings-oh-yeah-baby/

Shred chicken and mix with 1 cup bbq sauce.
Put lettuce on a plate and top with corn, cucumber,
black beans, avacado, and shredded chicken.
For the dressing mix equal parts of bbq sauce and ranch
or if that sounds sick to you, just use plain ranch.
Top salad with dressing and onion strings and
prepare to
stuff your face with goodness!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Who are you? Where did you learn to talk like that? Does your mother read your blog?