Friday, October 8, 2010

About To Be Estrogen Free!!!

Remember this post?
Yeah. It did me in.

This post will probably be TMI for some of you,
but I'm having a pity party so deal with it.

I had surgery last Friday on my woman parts.
They found endometriosis.
Or in my gyno's words
"A bunch of shit. This is really shitty. Shit, shit, shit."
I love him.

So basically if I ever want kids I have to start
making them today.
OR
I can go on a shot that will cause my body to
go through a temporary menopause.

I'm getting the shot.
3 months min
6 months max

Next time I blog I'll probably be doing it in a pool of
sweat and tears because I just had my first
hot flash and I'm only 24.

It gets better.
After the shot I start making babies.

After the first baby is born
I get back on the wagon to make another one.

No time inbetween.
And I repeat that until I'm a
tubbalard on meds,
with a minivan, and have my
desired amount of mouths to feed
and butts to change.

AND THEN
I get to have a hysterectomy.

Derrick will probably leave me.
I'm already certifiable.
They'll find me one day;
diapers all around me, crap up my arms
and throw up in my hair, with a kid attached
having a suckle of my zipple.
I'll be crying hysterically
and they'll take me away and put me
in an institution.
So say goodbye to the Ashley you knew.

Welcome the new Ashley who has a
cheesebuger at every meal to eat away her
depressed menopausal, soon to be prego
all the time, and then
without a uterus feelings.

The end.

PS - Don't call the WAAAHHmbulance on me
I know things could be worse, but
I just feel like being a baby.

7 comments:

Keri said...

Your post is so how I felt 10 years ago. Not ready for a baby and not thrilled with the shot. I did exactley what you are doing. I can say I know what your going through. Let me know if I can help. Oh those hot flashes were my favorite! HA!

Lando & Cami said...

Ash I am so glad I found your blog! It will all work out:) You are strong and will be great!!

Cartas said...

I'm sorry you have to go through this as well! I never did the shot, my insurance wouldn't cover it, and I didn't like the fact that I would be in menapaous at 24 (first time I had the Lap done, second lap )last September) OB said he wouldn't do anything else for me unless I got the shot! I refused again and still no baby. It probably would have been the ideal thing to do, but it's my body choice and I don't want to do it! Who's your OB? When you're done with the shot and you take all your fertility meds I recommend Femara over clomid! You can do the comparison yourself but take advice from someone who tried them both! Femara worked better! Good luck!

Sandra said...

Well that just sucks!!!! Hang in there, I know you will make beautiful babies and it will all be worth it. Especially if you have boys and they are put out to talk to you in 20 years after you have devoted every waking moment to their well being.

Sandra said...

Wow, that last posted sounded bitter!!!!

SPEAS said...

Ash I have the same thing. I had the shots and surgery twice. It sounds like you aren't enthused about starting a family but if I were you I would start trying. It took us over 3 yrs to get pregnant. Good luck! Having a baby isn't so bad, you will love it!

by Jana McMurdie said...

Hey!!! I just found your blog through Natali's blog, and I'm super excited!! Braden told me about what happened and that's crazy! You're such a trooper though and you have all our sympathy and our prayers:) We're excited for this weekend though! See you guys soon!