Thursday, November 10, 2011

And her name shall be....

So we're trying to decide what to name the fetus.... I need opinions with every decision I make for some reason, so if you could kindly let me know what your numero uno is, I'd love to know! Middle names can be interchangeable, but I think I've got my fave combos down.

* Afton Lily Bodine
(Afton is Derrick's pick. Lily is Derrick's great grandma's name)

*Kendall Reese Bodine
(I like this name, so does the sperm donor. Reese is short for Teresa who is Derrick's mother aka MOBO(Mother Bodine))

*MarKel Marie Bodine
(I like MarKel, Derrick isn't hot on it. Marie is Derrick's gma's middle name)

*Autumn Ella Bodine
(We're both fans of Autum. Ella is short for my grandma's middle name which is Fordella... she was birthed in a Ford!)


Whatcha think peeps?!

15 comments:

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I love all of those names and they all seem to have great meaning behind them! I like Afton Lily but I also like Kendall Reese. I love Reese for a first name too, if we ever have a girl I want to name her Reese after my dad (agh tear!) haha. Good luck choosing! Maybe just narrow down to two names and then when you see her maybe you will know!?!

Sandra said...

I like Kendall Reese.

Cartas said...

Kendall Reese

Kim said...

Afton Lily

Nat and Chad said...

I like Afton Lily and Kendall Reese. I also like Natali Chadlina. That's a pretty good one. Think about it. Get back to me! ;)

Brittni said...

Hmmmmm....I'm leaning towards Kendall.

by Jana McMurdie said...

So I love Kendall and Braden loves Autumn. I can see this is going to be an issue when we have children...

Chantelle said...

Well.... Lily is by far the best name... but I may be partial :) I love Autumn Ella too!

Shels said...

they are all great! I like Markel...so unique.

Cam and Mary said...

If you both like Autumn, I say go with that, but they are all very cute.

Keri said...

I'm really going to change it up! Reece Ella! Its so fun to pick names!

Amber Lynn Photography said...

i love autumn ella!! so cute next favorite is is kendell but with lily as middle name!

Kim said...

I think I might be flopping to Kendall. Although Natali Chadlina is a strong contender.

Chelsea Nielsen said...

Autumn Ella is my favorite! :)

Brittni said...

I changed my mind to Autumn.