Monday, April 23, 2012

The Freakin Weekend

Here's The Cute, The Good, The Wonderful, The Awesome, The Bad, The Ugly, and the Terrible.... And a weird dream story.


The Cute - Eva's hair. She has some rough weekends.

The Good - Eva rolled over from her front to her back like a bajillion times. She did it twice back in January, but hasn't since. This is her "I know how to get 'er done" face.


 The Wonderful - Derrick got to spend the whole weekend with us! That literally hasn't happened since I calved in the hospital. We got to take naps, and eat dinner together, go on a drive, and hang with some friends. That might sound lame to you, but it was neato to me.  




The Awesome -  I finally won something on Ebay! I've been trying forev, but freakin' fetchers keep outbidding me! It's a swimsuit for Eva. Brand new for $7.60. Woop!


The Ugly - Eva has acid reflux. I got done feeding her yesterday, picked her up and kissed her cuteness. She totally threw up in my mouth. It was absolutely disgusting. I had baby puke in my mouth, running down my chin, in my hair, everywhere! On the plus side, it wasn't chunky and breast milk doesn't taste too bad! No pictures of this disaster. Sorry.

The Terrible - We talked to one of our future neighbors and he told us he killed seven rattlesnakes last year. That's right SEVEN RATTLESNAKES. He said one was four feet long and had eleven rattles. I'm skurred. 




The Dream - This didn't happen this weekend, but I thought it was worth sharing since rattlesnakes are obviously going to plague my existence. Ever since my boobies started making milk I can feel little vibrations in them. Well, one night I dreamed that I swallowed two rattlesnakes and they both slithered into each boob. Then, when they would shake their rattles that's what would make my boobs vibrate. WTFreak right?! So weird. 

8 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my. That dream. Maybe it was some sort of premontion about your future with rattlesnakes. I LOVE Eva's "get er done" face. So cute!

Brittni said...

It's okay to keep some dreams to yourself. Weirdo. I heart Eva. I can't believe you put her hair in a little pony already!!!!

Angela said...

She is cutesie! Take your vibrator out of your bra. It doesn't go there! (that's what Brittni said, she is a dirty bird)

Brittni said...

I heart Eva!!! I can't believe she has a little ponytail! Cuteness. No one wants to hear about your shakin' ta-ta's sista :)

Sandra said...

I lover her get er done face. To cute!!!!

Amber Lynn Photography said...

baby puke in the mouth i would have vomited for sure lol good things shes cute!!!!

Unknown said...

To be able to anyone participating this Massachusetts Start connected with Engineering science over the 50s as well as 60s Clash Of Clans Hack Tool No Survey.Many of the early MIT cheats somewhat functional jokes.

Unknown said...

Yes MCSA confirmation course offers an individual this and a great deal more.
MCSA