Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blog Revival!!!



NEWSFLASH!!!

Having a baby is rough.
I'm talking kick you in the crotch rough.
And that's pretty much literal depending on which way you deliver.


So, please excuse the lack of blogging, because apparently I'm not the type who can just "bounce back". I still have a hard time making it to the grocery store before 5:00 and Eva is three months old!

 It seriously took me two days to write this. Bla. I'm in a writing rut. Let's see some pictures that prove I have birthed a Diva.


Exhibit A: She was born with highlights.



Exhibit B: She poses herself when she sleeps.


Exhibit C: She tans.




Exhibit D: She knows how to be dramatic


Exhibit D: She clutches her binki holder like a purse.



And Exhibit E: Here she is practicing for her debut in the chubby version of Dirty Dancing.



"Nobody puts baby in a corner"

8 comments:

Sandra said...

It's about freaking time. I love the fact that she even points her toes. Cute pics!

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

Omg she is adorable! Get blogging more so I can see more pics! She is a diva;)

Brittni said...

Love the pictures!!!!! I need to hold her again asap.

Kim said...

She IS a diva! So adorable.
Baby's got nuthin on her. Look at that form.

Nat and Chad said...

Holy crud Ash. She gets cuter everyday! And she was already adorable to begin with! I LOVE HER. I've been waiting for you to blog! You always make me laugh and pics of your little diva make it even better. :)

Amber Lynn Photography said...

hahaha love the picture in the air her hair is getting so blonde shes so freakin cute!!!!

karlee said...

Glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.
Welcome back :-)
Baby Eva is too cute.
We'll have to set up a play day with her and Josie.

Life as Linds said...

bahahah! I have missed your posts! You are such a riot! Also, she is the cutest little nugget ever! You did a good job (: