Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Who am I?

I feel... weird. I think it's the BS weather. Winter seriously depresses me. And not like "OMG it's snowing! I think I might die" depression. It's like I want to pack up without a word, move away where no one knows me and where I can get down my driveway without droppin the F bomb and almost crashing my car into a tree/fence/snow drift. I just don't feel like myself.
I sound like that commercial.


Where does depression hurt?
Everywhere.
(picture me huddled over on the couch with a grayish cast to my face)

Who does depression hurt?
Everyone.
(picture Derrick in the next room, with a face full of pain and worry and about to cry because I've turned into a vegetable)


I think I'm a pretty happy person for the most part, but like yesterday I bought a new car and I'm not even excited. What kind of a sick freak doesn't get excited about a new car? I guess if it were free I would have liked it better.


So here's the plan.

The Gym.
It's time to pump some iron, sweat Gatorade, and pee clear because all I drink is water.
How can I sweat Gatorade when all I drink is water?
I'm just that talented. Put me on a commercial!

Fake Bake.
But I won't tell anyone. I'll just pretend it's natural and if you catch me I'll you tell my doctor recommended it because I need the Vitamin D. Leather skin will become my best friend.

Learning.
I NEVER LEARNED TO READ! I want to take a class. In anything. Dance, Anatomy, Planned Parenthood.
Haha!!! JK guys. I got you good though. Admit it.


I think that this little sadness problem is the reason for lack of posts. So New Years was fun, Christmas was great and if you see me passed out in the street from overexertion at the gym or because I sobbed myself into a puddle of tears and melted snow. (the snow melted cuz I'm smokin hot from the gym OR uvb rays are cooking my insides and trying to find their way out.) Please pick me up and slap me across the face. If I'm a REAL mess you can kick me in the crotch or punch me in the ovaries (they'll be shriveled up like raisins from tanning anyway).
I won't even be mad.

5 comments:

The Lunds said...

You make me laugh! At least someone can gain something from your depression. So I guess depression doesn't hurt EVERYBODY.

zacandbritt.blogspot.com said...

I say road trip!!! Come down this way in your new car and we will go to California and have a blast:)
Dont be depressed the snow sucks so move down here!

love ya!

The Morris Family said...

That is the wierdest thing because e and my friend were talking about seasonal depression today. She said that he Dr. actually has a lamp in his office that is for seasonal depression. I guess it puts out UV rays that you miss out on in the winter. He says the light helps him with his moods a lot. You will have to check it out! Don't run your new car into or off of anything! I am also a big fan of medication!! It has saved my marriage!! (LOL)

Angela said...

After I went to the doc for my annual seasonal depression checkup, I had some weird moles that I wanted him to check becfore I went tanning & they were fine! I got the go ahead on tanning and a prescription of Xanax. I'm feeling much better!

Chris, Brooke, and Jude said...

Well I have a thought that may make you feel a little better. Chris got me some bath and body works lotion for Christmas. One of them happened to be Warm Vanilla Sugar. It reminded me of you...but every time I put it on I think of the day Caldwell told you that you couldn't wear it anymore because you smelled like his mom!!! hahaha!!! So now I feel like I smell like a mom when I wear it! I also remember that you had a lot of it and you were way mad that you couldn't wear it anymore...we were so dumb in high school!!!