Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"I Wanna Lie on the Beach and Eat Hot Dogs. That's All I've Ever Wanted."


Today when I got to work and decided to
be productive I took the
"Which character are you most like on The Office Quiz"
on Facebook.


I'm Kevin

Then I wanted to let people know that I am Kevin so I'm diggin all over in my purse looking for my phone and I've got nothin. Go out to search my car and nothin.

I come back into work and decide to call it just to make sure.

And suddenly I feel this strange vibration on the left side of my chest.

Yup, it was in my bra.

"Wait, back up. Do you think that I'm retarded?"

2 comments:

Shels said...

I think the best part is that you are like Kevin. What a character!
I remember when I was working at Darin's shop last summer and this lady reached inside her bra for her money to pay-made for an awkward moment. :)

kimchristiansen said...

haha. love it. and now im stalking you! oh the cupcakes. easy devils food cake, add a little cinnamon and then add chocolate chips inside, then cream cheese frosting with cinnamon and chocolate chips on top!!! piece of cake:)