Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baaaah! A new post. Are you excited?

So, it's been a month, and no it's not because I'm "So Super Busy" like lots of people claim to be. It's just because I can't get my pics from my camera to upload onto my ghetto work computer so I'm going to Wal-Mart tonight and getting them on a CD so I can make a real post. WHOOPEE! I can't even explain to you how frustrating it is to download your cameras software to like 3 computers and have none of them detect a camera when you plug it in. Freakin work computers. So all you stalkers (thats right, I know who you are) and haters who've got the message acrossed to me in one form or another just to say that I suck at blogging can try to walk a mile in my 4 inch high heel size 6 shoes. For most of you that means exruciating pain, but for me that's life baby. That's life.

1 comment:

essay best said...

Haha. Yeah man thats how life is sometimes. Things get messed up sometimes. But i like your attitude. I am sure things will be out of your hair in no time.