Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Most Useful Egg, Until I Make Babies

Ok so those of you who know me up close and personal know that my feet aren't anything to lust over .... until now.

Thanks to this Beauty my feet are completely transformed. Someone who has a foot fetish would pay me to be sucking on my toes. I got mine at Sally's and they're only 10 bucks so if you have dry disguisting feet, get one. You'll be amazed. Not much else is going on. I'm still having camera problems or I would blog about cooler stuff, but this will have to do for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ash...So funny things I was going to inform you of that Foot miracle!!! Its amazing!

Brittni said...

The ped egg!! You lucky girl! I got you 7 for Christmas...are you sure one is enough for your fab feet?? Have fun in NYC!!

Shels said...

mmm... i'll have to give it a shot! What were you doin giving free massages at the marathon and if they really were free, why dont I utilize those services more often? We're family right? :)