Monday, September 8, 2008

Do you believe in the Boogey Man?

Here's what's goin on in my life lately.

First: I do believe in the boogey man. We had a close encounter last week and I've been sleeping on my couch with the lights on ever since. Actually not even my couch. I make people sleep in the same room with me (thanks peeps) and they get the couch and I get the loveseat. So if this post is a little weird I can't help it. I'm runnin on fumes here people.


Second: I helped Derrick move last weekend and most of you who know me know that I'm huge ( I think it runs in the family :) ) and like way tough so I thought carrying a microwave from point A to point B would be no problem. Well I must have underestimated how much force my hugeness puts things down with.... no screaming, nor swearing, nor crying was heard from me... out loud anyway.


And last, but not least

Third:

A Tribute to Master Beta


Some of you know him and some of you don't,but this is Master Beta and I believe he's on his last fin. Derrick and I bought him last Memorial Day and he's our love fish and if he dies.... *tear* our love dies! He's been a real trooper so far, but lately he just lays on the bottom of his tank or up on the top of his plant. I even bought him freeze dried blood worms because I know he loves worms, but he refuses to eat them. Maybe he needs a girlfriend...

So here's to you Master. I'll miss putting spoons in front of your face and watching your cheeks blow up and putting ice cubes in your water and watching you freak. I'm sorry about the time I was trying to get you out of your home and I dropped you on the floor. My piercing shrieks as I watched you flop around helplessly probably didn't help, but Derrick saved you and
you've seemed fine for the past few months, but now... you're just not the same. It's heart breaking because I just don't know what to do. I've thought about flushing you to put you out of your misery, but no! I won't give up on you! Pull through buddy! Pull through!

2 comments:

Angela said...

How the crap did you find a pic of Mr. Boogity? Awesome.

Brittni said...

Boogity Boogity Boo!! What a scary show! Your poor fish - when will you learn to QUIT HAVING THEM AS PETS??? Remember your Christmas fish (the olive on my closet floor)?? What a freaing joke!

I see that you've been going through some pain in order to beat my sprained ankle bruise...the stingray, the microwave, stop hurting yourself sista! I won!