Wednesday, October 22, 2008

For the First Time I Feel.... Wicked

Heart the play, but the book makes me want to fill my toilet bowl with bleach and dunk my head inside. (To clean out my brain, Duh!) It's naughty! I've read a few books with some naughty parts, but holy crap! Who knew that in the Land of Oz munchkins, tigers, and normal people were gathering to have "S" all together in the same room? I don't even know what to call that. A naked midget circus or like a beastiality orgy. Either way, it's distrubing. I know that the show is coming to SLC soon, so if you were planning on reading this book before you saw the play consider this fair warning from my eyeballs to yours:

To my fellow Pupils, Iris', Sclera, and Eyelids

We see so much. Everything from the beauty of the changing leaves and the setting sun, to the ugliness of a man who wears a brown belt with black shoes, and his hairy butt crack. I'm here to tell you if you want to save yourselves from burning (freakin bleach!) DO NOT READ the book Wicked.

Everyone needs to do their part. If this book is put in front of you, pretend like it's the butt crack or old people gettin freaky, you eyelids need to shut yourselves and stay that way! Another solution would be to cry yourselves out for no reason. (hopefully your person is a girl) If worse comes to worst Iris' and Pupils pull together and hope that your person falls in well. Don't let your person get kicked by a mule, or you'll be pulled back apart.

Sincerely Yours,

Eyeballs in Anguish

2 comments:

The Lunds said...

Thanks for the warning. I was seriously considering reading this book since I felt left out from watching the show. And I usually like to read things before I see them in movies or plays. But now....it's like someone tells you to not push the button and you do anyways just to see what happens, my curiosity is wondering if it really as bad as old people getting their freak on.

Dillon Brough said...

That was awesome.