Friday, October 24, 2008

Picture Perfect

How adorable is this? All us kids together decorating cupcakes for Halloween. IDK where Ang is. She could be snapping the pic. Hmmm.... Family Trivia Question Below*

What a fun time for this ridiculously good looking family, but wait! What's wrong with that girl on the end? Yeah, you know which one I'm talking about. The one who is just starting her awkward/ugly phase that she may never quite grow out of?
Yup that's the one! Do you think this little girl looks like she's enjoying herself? Or do you think she's stressed that her 2 and 4 year old brother's cupcakes are going to look better than hers if she doesn't put that candy corn in the EXACT RIGHT SPOT?

Further proof that the cutesy slash creative gene passed me over.
I guess I got the crazy instead.
If I'm ever called to the Young Women's, I'm screwed :(

****Family Trivia****

Who saw a photo-op and snapped the picture?
I'm led to believe it was Angela, because just look at that mess in the kitchen (not saying you're messy, just doesn't look like there was a whole lot of "pick up as you go") But Mom's signature is there right in front of Jordon. The black, the red, and the white with a straw sticking out.
Who could it be?

6 comments:

Angela said...

Im going to have to say it was me. Just because back in the day if there wasn't a Texaco mug on the counter, it wouldn't have been home. The mug simply states "DC Run". Something that happened daily if not twice daily. The mug proves nothing. And I'm not much of a "keep it clean" gal. Therefore the evidence shows it had to be me.

Brittni said...

Cupcakes??? Cupcakes??? When in the world have we ever made Halloween cupcakes? AND - Angela use to always make the weird vegtable oil frosting...and there is a can of it by the mug. I'm going with Angela behind the camera.

Angela said...

Also, notice the pink phone. That phone is mine. So, I bet I was grounded from it and decided I would get back at her by making a mess in the kitchen. Ha!

Ashley said...

This is to Brittni: Of course they are cupcakes you fool! I was allergic to cookies so they were obviously cupcakes with my kind of cake in them. Why would I wast all that stress decorating cookies I couldn't even eat? And since you won't apologize I'll do it for you.
Ashley,
I'm so sorry I doubted your smartness. You're the best 22 year old sister I have. Please continue to be the humble example you've always been and accept my apology.
Love, your sister who is weeping in agony over being so rude

Brittni said...

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley - my sinceriest apologies.

Kim said...

"IT" wouldn't have been home!?!?!?