Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Spooktacular

This weekend I decided it was time to get into the Halloween scene, so I went to the Pumpkin Walk with Casey, Caleb, and Britt. I didn't take my camera but it turned out ok cuz the only one I even liked was Noah's Ark. The P Walk was pretty lame this year compared to last year, so sorry it was lame Freeze fam! Please forgive me!
On Sunday Brittni hosted a little BBQ/Pumpkin Carving Party. It was good eatin, good carvin, good company. Best Sunday before Halloween ever!
Cutie Caleb in his Skeleton Shirt
Blakie Eating all the Caramel off of His Apple

Mucho Concentrationo

Griff had food poisoning and had to leave :( but this is pretty much everyone

The Finished Product

Skull-Dylan, Jackolanter-Griff, Edward and Bella - Jordon, Wicked -Me, Skull -Derelict, Jackolantern - Blakie

Hope Everyone has a Happy Haunting this Weekend!!!

3 comments:

Brittni said...

No need to apologize for the lame PWalk. It was much better than sitting home. Awesome pumpkins though - we freaking ROCK!

Keri said...

Good to know about the pumpkin walk. I was thinking of going tonight. I won't waste my gas traveling over the hill. Looks like you made your own pumpkin walk, they look awes!

Shels said...

those are some pretty good pumpkins! impressive!