Monday, November 24, 2008

I Give You.... Derelict!

Happy (late) B-day
Pooky Bear Snuggle Bug Handsome Face!!!

Yup, my 5'10, pure muscle, blond hair blue eyed, goatee sporting, football loving, hunk of love boyfriend that won't watch any movies unless there's gonna be some violence or brief nudity in them is one year older! I'll let you do the guessing at how old he is. I don't want to give out too much info to any stalkers out there!

On Thursday night I had him blindfolded and took him up to Sherwood Hills Spa and we got the best hot stone massages! Yum! He totally knew where we were going the whole time though because he sat paid attention to every turn, and the railroad tracks, and the curves in the road, and the speed limit and the stop signs. He knows Logan like the back of his hand. Ridiculous. And then to top it off when I got him inside the phone rang and the girl at the front desk was like "Sherwood Hills Resort". Lame, but it was still fun.

On Friday I went to his house and took him his presents and then we went and got smoothies and then we went and sat in the massage chairs at Fisher Home Furnishings for like EVER. I should hate those things because they put me out of business, but we were in heaven. Derrick found one that massaged his butt and I found one that stretches your body out. I'm looking forward to fake shopping for furniture again sometime soon!

Then we drove down to Tepanyaki and... Surprise!

A bunch of his friends were there at the same time we were! Talk about coincidental. This was the best part of his b-day in my opinion. The food is to die for and I'm still alive despite the 4 pounds of butter they used on it and the company was fantastic because all of Derrick's friends married cool people (that eliminates the fake awkward "I'm nice to you because I have to be" part of married couple hang outs and church gatherings that happens all too often) and our waitress totally complimented my rack which was kind of embarrassing, but flattering because she thought I bought Barnes and Noble, but I didn't! I just inherited good genes. Thanks Mom! And she told Derrick that he looks like early early 20's. He liked that.

And THEN we went to his parents house for Sunday dinner on Sunday believe it or not(weird... I know) and had a birthday celebration feast. We're talkin steak, shrimp, salads, homemade rolls, the freakin works. I know you're all jealous.

Talk about a super duper birthday weekend!

I'll make one of those name describing things for him too.

D - Delectable

E - Easy

(take it however you like)

R - Radical

R - Ridiculously Good Looking

I - Irresistable

C - Courageous

K - Kinky

(I don't even know what that means. I promise, it's just all I could think of)

Thanks for being born and staying alive babe!

2 comments:

Angela said...

"ORANGEMOCHAFRAPPUCHINO"! It is just like Derelict to go to a d-a-i-y-e spa for his b-day.

Kim said...

what is barnes & noble?