Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Would You Rather?

I'm starting a Would You Rather Poll every week it'll be at the top of my page to the right. Don't forget to vote! (even all you anonymous stalkers) It's easy. All you have to do is pretend that someone is going to force you to do one of the things and pick which one you would be most likely to choose if forced.
Example:
Would You Rather...
Have a butt full of worms
OR
A mouth full of ticks?
Hmm this is a tough one! I'm going to go with a butt full of worms because they move slower and don't suck blood. Anyway I used to play this with a group of friends sometimes and it was fun to see what people will decide. Derrick got me a whole book full of them for a present one time! Yay! So, some of them will be from the book and some of them will be ones I make up. If you have one that you make up that you want me to post
your wish will be granted.

Get your bums to the poll!

2 comments:

Shels said...

I hope I never see anyone doing that kind of pole dance....uggggg

Brittni said...

I can't belive someone took my picture. I was totally having a skinny day too!